Prepare to be delighted! The lofty foyer immediately welcomes you home. Enjoy a more formal experience in either the Living Room or Dining Room, both brightly lit by large windows. More casual is the Family Room, open to the eat in kitchen. The Family Room features a fireplace and a wet bar for easy access to snacks and beverages. Sought after granite countertops and ample cabinets with lighting grace the sunny kitchen. All the upper bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and large closets, a WIC for the primary. The en suite bath offers a soaker tub, walk-in shower and double sinks. A spacious Rec Room with a kitchenette and snack bar is great for entertaining in the Lower Level. Admire the landscaping from the deck or the patio. Take the interactive tour and schedule a showing today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
New Berlin West
New Berlin West
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price