A contemporary Mid-Century style home with a Mediterranean essence tucked away on a serene private 1.54-acre lot. Welcome your guests in from the expansive breezeway entry W/ updated floors that make a statement! The LR feels bright & spacious with a soaring vaulted ceiling & skylights. An entertainer's dream W/ a large kitchen that boasts 2 ranges, 2 sinks as well as a walk-in pantry & a dry bar or bonus closet! Enjoy the nature views from the large dining area W/ floor-to-ceiling storage. Massive primary BR with En-suite & large walk-in closet. An added flex room is just off the primary bedroom W/ French doors leading onto the deck. The 2nd-floor bedroom is adjacent to another full bath & a bonus unfinished space W/ untapped potential for various possibilities to suit your needs.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
2,816 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,816 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,816 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Radon Mitigation
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price