Check out this Northside Bungalow blocks from the Racine Zoo and Lake Michigan. This house has everything - 2.5 car garage with extra parking pad, nice fenced in yard, updated kitchen, white trim, and even a mudroom. All within the last 4 years: New Furnace, New Kitchen Flooring, New Insulation, New Stove, and New Refrigerator. Main floor family room/den could be converted into 3rd bedroom.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1,217 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,217 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,217 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Shower
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price