Stunning Murray Hill Historic District Craftsman with newly remodeled state of the art kitchen and remodeled baths will satisfy the most selective buyer. Exceptional private fenced in backyard and sought after 2.5 car attached garage. Fabulous property for entertaining with just enough quiet personal spaces for family and friends. Seller's favorite is the 2nd floor wine porch. The space and amenities will delight with stunning architectural detail including: Cyril Colnik iron work, hand honed woodwork, barrel ceilings, garden room breezeway and charming lower level rathskeller. Close knit walkable neighborhood. Dreamy Primary suite offers separate dressing room, grand bath and spacious sunroom office. 3rd Floor walk-up with additional bedrooms. Very Special Property.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
5,987 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
5,987 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,787 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Stubbed for Bathroom
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Expandable Attic,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-thru Bedroom,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price