Spacious 4 bedroom home in a great location! Lots of big windows with views of the park like yard. Beautiful stone fireplace wall in the family room will catch your eye when you walk in the door. There is also a second fireplace in the lower level! The dining room sliding door opens to the oversized concrete patio. Kitchen has solid surface counters, tile floor and recessed lights. Built in bookshelves in the large primary bedroom. Bathroom w/convenient double sinks. Second main floor bath features a shower stall. Solid six panel doors throughout. Lower level offers a great rec space and plenty of storage. Newer concrete driveway/sidewalks, Nest thermostat, radon system, shed and in the Elmbrook School District too! Schedule a showing to see it today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Municipal Water,Private Well,Well
2,827 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,827 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,002 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 825 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Crawl Space,Full,Partially Finished,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price