Arrive at your beautiful new home through the red door! This refreshed ranch home checks all the boxes: Three bedrooms upstairs, one down with egress window, refinished hardwood floors in living room and bedrooms, new vinyl windows in bedrooms with newer vinyl windows at the front of the house, new front and side doors, new lighting, new stainless steel appliance package (refrigerator, oven/range, microwave, dishwasher), freshly painted, laundry nook downstairs with cozy family room area. 2.5 car garage with newer overhead door. Three blocks to Tremper High School, Jane Vernon Elementary School, and Brompton School. Three houses from Sunnyside Park. Steps away from Festival Foods, Ace Hardware, Walgreen's, banking, convenience stores, fitness clubs. Easy living, just move in!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
976 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
976 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 976 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 373 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price