Welcome home! This beautifully updated 5 bedroom colonial is ready for you to move in! Nestled adjacent to the Fox River Parkway, the home boasts a central location to Highway 164, 18 and I-43. Large living spaces on main level provide multiple areas to spend your time. First floor laundry for your convenience with beautiful teak hardwood floors throughout. Head upstairs to discover the sizable 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Master bedroom enjoys a custom built WIC with crown moulding and LED lighting. Basement features a 5th bedroom with an egress window (2022) with additional rec room space. Spend the warmer months outside in the generously sized yard that features an outdoor patio + pergola (2021). House paint '22, Roof '22, Egress '22, HWF '19, Appliances '18, Furnace & A/C '16
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,414 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,414 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,999 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 415 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price