Step into the foyer from the covered porch and be amazed at the dramatic vaulted ceilings and open concept floor plan. Bright and spacious great room offers gas fireplace and slider doors to deck with awning. Large kitchen with plenty of cabinets and counter top space with all appliances with easy access to the generous dining area. Main floor laundry. Primary bedroom has double closets and private full bathroom with double sinks. Additional bedroom on main level. Lower level family room ideal for additional entertaining space with wet bar and slider doors to patio. Lower level bathroom and full bathroom round out this space nicely. Plenty of storage space. 2 car attached garage.
Residential - Condo, 1 Story
2,623 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2606 2608 Parkfield
2,623 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,552 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,071 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,In-Unit Laundry,Patio/Porch,Private Entry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Opener Included,Private Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price