Beautiful and welcoming Colonial now available in SE Mequon. The expansive main floor features a formal living room, family room, dining room, and sun room. Start your day in the dinette overlooking the large tree-lined yard, enjoy hosting and entertaining throughout the first floor, and unwind at the end of the day in front of the wood-burning fireplace. The master suite, draped in natural light, includes a large sitting area and master bathroom with separate jetted tub. The basement features a huge rec room, bedroom with egress window, separate full bathroom with luxury shower, and a full kitchen. Across the street from the North Shore Country Club and conveniently located close to schools, shopping, and I-43.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
5,649 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
5,649 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,268 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,381 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Full,Partially Finished,Shower
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,High Speed Internet,Intercom/Music,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price