Beautiful Brick Cape Cod located in a charming neighborhood near Jackson Park. Solid 1940's construction includes exterior Lannon Stone detailing, French Windows and 6 Panel Doors. Upper Levelfeatures a spacious Master Bedroom and a large 9x7 Walk-in Closet/Storage space. Newly remodeled Full Bath on the Main Level, Rec Room on the Lower Level, Backyard Patio and a newly sided Garage. Lovely home, attractive location at a great price. What are you waiting for?
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
887 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
887 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 887 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 242 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price