Home sweet home in the heart of Bay View. Guests will be in awe when they walk into your home leading to your generous sized living room. Enjoy your morning coffee on your front porch overlooking the beautiful tree-lined streets. Tons of natural light flows throughout home. Kitchen offers ample counter space w/kitchen island. Main level presents updated full bath & add'l BR. 2nd floor boasts primary BR w/vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet & 2 add'l rooms perfect for home office. Finished lwr lvl offers rec room, full bath w/claw foot tub & full walk-out access to your backyard. Perfect for entertaining. Breezeway leads to large deck overlooking fenced in backyard great for your summer barbecues. 2.5 car garage for added bonus. Walking distance to Humboldt Park, restaurants & shopping.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
803 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
803 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 803 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price