Your very own park-like 2.47 acre paradise is a quiet, tranquil retreat only minutes away from the workplace, schools, shopping, and restaurants. Removed from the road, this wonderful cape cod with woodsy cottage feel features plenty of room! Cozy up to the newer gas fireplace. Home boasts freshly painted rooms, newer hallway/ kitchen flooring, new backsplash (2023), newer windows, & main floor laundry. Sip your own well water complete with a newer well. Blown insulation (2016) throughout home keeps it toasty warm in winter and cool in summer. Hard wood floors in living room, dining, main floor bedrooms. Large spacious upstairs bedrooms. Hear the wind whisper through pines. walk through the apple orchard. 2 1/2 car garage. 1 Yr UHP Home Warranty inclusive of well pump & septic lateral
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,131 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,131 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Oak Creek-Franklin Joint
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,116 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 25 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price