Former Parade of Homes, located on a cul-de-sac. This partial brick, colonial screams home! Foyer and Living Room with towering 17' ceilings and GFP. Pride of ownership is reflected in the condition of the breathtaking woodwork throughout. First floor primary suite, with walk-in closet and jet tub. Spacious kitchen with lots of storage. Main floor laundry with utility sink. Mudroom with maple lockers, leads to the 3-car, attached garage, with floor drain. Basement with exposed windows, perfect for future finishing of a rec room or bedrooms. Borders an outlot to the south. Go from your future backyard, to the walking path, to the park a block north. Did I forget to mention, Howard-Suamico school district, close to all Lineville businesses?
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,977 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,977 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,977 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Radon Mitigation,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Intercom/Music,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price