Charming Nicely Updated 4 Bedroom 2 Story in a Great Oak Creek Neighborhood. Fresh Paint and Flooring on most of the interior. New Light Fixtures and Updated Full Bath with Skylight. Great Room with Modern Style Gas Fireplace. Formal Dining Room with Built In China Cabinet. Master Bedroom with Double Closets. Kitchen with Garden Window overlooking Large Back Yard with 8x10 Storage Shed and 10x10 Wood Deck. Dining Room with Patio Doors with New Remote Control Blinds that lead to the Deck. Nice size Rec Room in lower level giving you added room to roam. Approx. 1 Mile to Lake Michigan, Bender Park and Walking Distance to the Oak Leaf Trail.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,977 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,977 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Oak Creek-Franklin Joint
Oak Creek East
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,653 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 324 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Skylight,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price