One owner custom built 4 BD brick ranch located on a dead-end street in Mt. Pleasant awaits it's new owner! Nice sized lot at nearly 1/4 of an acre. Conveniently located near shopping & restaurants w/ easy access to I-94. The home has 1721 sq. ft. PLUS a large rec room with 751 sq. ft in the lower level & a full bath. Enjoy entertaining at your retro bar in your retro rec room! Main floor features a LR/DR combo, large kitchen & a cozy paneled den with built-ins. There is hardwood flooring in all 4 bedrooms. The main floor full bath has a large walk-in shower. The half bath off kitchen also connects to the primary bedroom. Enjoy Summer nights in your 3 season room that has 2 sets of patio doors. Attached heated garage with Modine heater. Take a look and make this house your own today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,472 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,472 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,721 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 751 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Grab Bars in Bath,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price