Nestled in the desirable Jackson Park neighborhood, this recently renovated brick home offers a seamless blend of classic charm and modern convenience. The newly remodeled kitchen stands as the heart of this residence, featuring sleek countertops and tile backsplash. Three spacious bedrooms provide ample space, each illuminated by natural light. The two well-appointed bathrooms exude elegance with tasteful finishes. A finished basement offers versatility for a family room, home office or future 4th bedroom. Outside, a fenced yard, beautiful landscaping and patio provide a haven for play and relaxation, complemented by a newer 2.5-car garage. This move-in-ready gem is a rare find in the Jackson Park area. Don't miss out on this opportunity.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,340 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 260 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price