ELKHORN 3 BEDROOM 2.5 BATH RANCH in EDGEWOOD ESTATES is MOVE-IN READY! Exceptionally cared for home in well-established neighborhood features an open floor plan, beautiful flooring in living room & dining room, spacious center of the home kitchen with chef's island, plenty of cabinets & gorgeous countertops with easy access to both dining room & family room. Family room showcases natural fireplace with built in cabinets, wine rack & bar, auto shade and access large, tiered deck and backyard, perfect for relaxation & entertaining. Finished lower level with 37x19 rec room, private office and full bath. Security system, radon system, irrigation system and garden shed round this great find out. Per seller NEW Washer & Dryer in 2022. Easy access to everything Elkhorn, Hwy 12 & I43.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,730 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,730 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Radon Mitigation
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Security System,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price