Luxury home located in a private cul-de-sac setting on over a half-acre lot yet close to city attractions. Front Porch and garage are flanked with castle rock, adding to the curb appeal. Home features 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, custom maple cabinets, solid maple doors throughout, gas fireplace, formal dining room with French doors, and first floor laundry. Built in surround sound system both indoor and out, 2 skylights, an in-ground irrigation system and large ornate back patio. Lower-level features endless entertainment opportunities. The master suite features a large walk-in custom closet, attached bathroom with double sinks and a corner whirlpool tub. Partially wooded and thoughtfully landscaped yard provides beauty every season of the year.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Skylight,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price