ASSUMABLE MORTGAGE WITH INTEREST RATE OF 2.25%!! Why pay close to 7% interest when you can save APPROX. $850 per month? Great location for this beautiful 4 BR, 2 Bath home, close to schools, shops, & 5 min to I-94 or I-43 for easy commutes. Large living room with Bay window & new floors. Bright dining room, updated kitchen with granite counters, tile backsplash, & newer SS appliances. Family room has a beautiful rustic bar, brick fireplace, brick floors, & barn board walls, all leading to your private backyard that opens to the 1/2-acre corner lot with plenty of room to entertain on your patio or enjoy the flower gardens. Heated garden shed is a plus too. Act now, don't miss out on the 2.25 Interest rate!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,150 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,150 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,150 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,None,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price