This 5 bdrm, 3 full and 2 half bath home is situated on 1/2 acre in the City! Wooded area behind home provides privacy and beautiful views. Special Features: Master Suite with beautiful Bathrm - soaking tub, in-floor heat, walk in shower & double sinks. Open Staircase to upper level. Hardwood Flrs. 3 Season Rm w/tiled floor, access to wrap around covered porch. Trex Decking. Open Concept Kitchen, Dinette and Family Rms. Gas FP and many built-ins. Beautiful Kitchen with island seating, custom lighting from France, butternut custom cabinets and ample cupboards and counter space. Formal Dining Rm w/access to covered porch. Formal Living Rm. Exposed Lower Level features full bath, bedrm, rec rm w/stand alone gas stove and patio doors to lower patio and backyard. MUST SEE to Appreciate!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
3,325 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,325 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,658 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 667 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price