Beautiful Kops Park Brick Cape Cod will not disappoint. Situated on a professionally landscaped lot. The fully fenced in backyard feels like paradise with perennials galore, two water features & a large patio. This home boosts a high-end interior design. Cool kitchen with a granite top island & newer appliances. 2 nicely sized bedrooms, one currently used as an office, & an updated bathroom complete the 1st floor. Upper level has 2 sitting areas & the third bedroom. Eleven course lower level with toilet room & adjacent sink, plenty of storage & a laundry area with newer washer and dryer. Garage with EDO '22. Per seller: windows '06; hot water heater '18; furnace & AC '18; drain tile, braces, & sump pump '22; roof '08 & a radon mitigation system. You will not want to miss this one!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,278 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,278 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,278 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Ramped or Level Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price