Ranch home with room to spread out. Large lot with room to park along with the garage. Lovely sitting porch off of the garage. Inside, you will find a great kitchen space with eat-in area. Living room and three bedrooms share the main floor along with the full bath that has a walk in shower. The lower level has a nice size rec room and there is still plenty of room for storage, and even a workshop area. Bring your ideas and creativity here! Call for your private showing. There is also a property right next door that is identical in layout and size. Address is 3252 State Hwy 145.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,722 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,722 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,176 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 546 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave,Oven,Range,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price