What a great location for this Cape Cod style home! Easily walk to school, park, and downtown. The second floor of this 3 bed home boasts the master bedroom area featuring tons of space, vaulted ceilings, his and her's closets, and room for a future bath!Main floor includes two bedrooms with great closet space and an updated bath. Living area feels airy and spacious, and the eat in kitchen has plenty of cabinet space. Sliding door opens to the large deck overlooking the park like backyard. Wishing you had room for a play area, storage, workshop, etc? No problem, the basement has got it! Some plumbing and electrical updates in the last 3 years.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,428 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,428 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price