This move-in ready, beautifully renovated brick house is situated on a fenced-in, corner lot just a block from Kops Park. Located only minutes from Tosa Village, Hoyt Park, Oak Leaf Trail, and the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, this home features built-ins, large bay windows, original wood floors and crown molding that embellish the character. Upstairs master bedroom is highlighted by skylight windows and a fabulous walk-in closet. Finished lower level provides a true bonus space, including TV room, fitness room, and spacious laundry. The spacious, detached two car garage is a rare find! Many recent updates and additions: new paint and fixtures throughout (2018), new landscaping and patio (2019), tankless water heater (2020), wood fence (2021), laundry remodel (2021).
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story, 2 Story
1,669 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,669 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 896 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 773 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Skylight,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price