From the vaulted kitchen ceilings to the stone fireplaces, every room here has unique character and a warm feeling of home. Between the massive living room and the cozy sunroom, both with wood burning fireplaces, it's hard to decide where to snuggle up as we wait for warmer weather. The sleek kitchen with skylights and black granite counters will serve you well and the attached dinette with a picture window means sunshine galore. The bedrooms are all wonderfully roomy and one even has it's own balcony. Many smart features take this lovely home right to the next level (Hardwired ring, nest thermostat, WiFi controlled 200 amp breaker panel, and WiFi light switches). Enjoy relaxing on your large patio this summer and watching the wildlife in your huge yard. This one is a dream!
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Water,Private Well,Well
2,031 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,031 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,031 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Radon Mitigation,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price