Move right into this completely updated 4 bedroom, 2 bath charmer located on a quiet Bay View street, just minutes to Humboldt Park. The vintage home provides open concept living with plenty of room. The natural light fills the living/dining area featuring solid oak floors. The open floorplan kitchen includes breakfast bar, hickory cabinets and SS appliances. A guest bedroom and full bath complete the main level. The primary suite will impress with large walk-in closet and double doors open to cathedral ceiling balcony overlooking the back yard. Even room for an office or reading nook. Lower level includes bedroom/office with egress window, family room, laundry, newer mechanicals & plenty of storage. Great back yard with newer retaining wall & concrete work leading to the 2 car garage.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,575 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,575 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,344 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 231 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price