Ranch-style home sits on a one-acre wooded lot and excellent location. The property boasts an abundance of natural light, and creates a warm and inviting atmosphere. The living room features an incredible floor to ceiling stone fireplace. The Kitchen/Dining area design allows for seamless flow. The Two bedrooms are generously sized and offer plenty of closet space. Recent updates include a new water heater and newer furnace. Ready to be impressed with the Three Season Room and lower Rec. Room for all the entertainment. Nice deck and Four car garage. Truly a nature lover's paradise, with mature trees and plenty of wildlife. Plenty of privacy and space to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Close to all of the amenities you could ever need. Shopping, dining, and schools.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,012 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
2,012 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Partial,Partially Finished,Shower,Sump Pump,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price