Welcome to this Classic MKE Bungalow with its HUGE front porch, welcoming enclosed foyer, French doors lead to large LR full of natural woodwork & 2 stunning stained glass piano windows. Formal DR with more NWW & gorgeous built in buffet. Eat in style kitchen with walk in pantry and sun filled garden window. 3 BRs on main floor with full bath. Second floor offers large bonus room, 2nd full bath and 2 BIG BRs. Lower level offers summer KT, Rec Room, Den, Storage and area for workshop. This home needs some elbow grease and sweat equity to make it shine. Garage roof is 2 years, house roof is about 10 yrs, insulated overhead garage door about 6 yrs, Buderus Boiler is about 10-13 yrs, Buderus tankless water heater is newer as well. Being sold by Personal Rep in as is condition.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1,786 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,786 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,786 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 346 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Other,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Window A/C
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- 38 x 124
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price