Perched in a private natural setting on spring-fed Upper Nashotah lake, this idyllic family retreat defines the quintessential summer camp. Explore over 300 feet of sparkling water frontage, tastefully designed gardens and a burgeoning butterfly nursery. An expansive yard and heated pool feature stunning waterfront views. Three levels of practical lakeside living await inside. Master suite, thoughtfully located on the main floor, features a private morning deck, custom closet, and personal lakeside views. Family and guests can spread out here - three bedrooms and two baths upstairs, two bedrooms and two baths down. Kid-approved lounge space upstairs, private theater room down. Design details abound - built-in bunks, water views from all six bedrooms, shiplap galore.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
4,712 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,712 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,161 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,551 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Body of Water
- Upper Nashotah
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Inground Pool,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price