Style needs no introduction, so say hello to this hidden gem close enough to the action, yet comfortably tucked away in a quiet Bay View neighborhood. Numerous upscale features throughout - Rich espresso HWF's, crown moldings, keystones and high baseboards. DR and FAM RM w/built in cabinets highlighted w/stained glass murals by local artist Daniel Nelson. KIT w/ Carrara marble tile, porcelain hex flooring and modern appliances. Bath w/ Carrara marble tile, Noir marble mosaics & European walk-in shower. The deco-inspired bronze handrail by artist Tom Queoff lead upstairs to two Bedrooms, a Bath and Flex RM. Finished lower w/porcelain floor and custom Cielume ceilings. Private yard w/cobblestone patio, stamped concrete, 2 car GA w/slab. An absolute show stopper! Make your appointment today!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,768 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,768 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,467 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 301 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Skylight,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price