Your affordable country property with a great shop and beautiful house has just hit the Market! Open floor plan, large rooms, 3 full baths, and quality updates, are all part of this perfect setting just north of West Bend. You wanted SHOP & GARAGE, you got it here 3000 sqft. shop, features a 30' x 60'' heated space and 30' x 40' area with mezzanines for extra storage options. Large service doors up to 14' and as wide as 18' will welcome your projects into this newly painted and lighted work space. A 26' x 26' attached and finished garage on the house will keep your vehicles clean and dry when your home. This 2.4 acres with low town of Barton taxes is very conveniently located within a mile or two of most of West Bend's conveniences. This doesn't come up often so make it yours.
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
3,338 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,338 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,338 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven,Cooktop,Refrigerator,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Other,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Roll in Shower,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Central Vacuum,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,2 or more Fireplaces,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Built-in under Home,Heated,Access to Basement.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price