Classic styling with fantastic modern amenities. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath two story has beautiful styling, remodeled kitchen and baths, a true master suite, awesome hardwood floors, crown molding, fireplace, nicely finished lower level, multiple patios, and a fenced yard. Easy walk to schools, parks, and Burlington's trendy historic district.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,118 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
2,118 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Nettie E Karcher
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,820 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 298 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- ,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price