An attractive open-concept home with a rare four-car garage located on a quiet cul-de-sac with a parklike yard. The interior features a sunlit two-story great room with an attractive fireplace surrounded by oversized transom windows, and an open staircase leading to the upper level. The kitchen boasts raised paneled cabinets, a convenient breakfast bar, a walk-in pantry, and a huge wet bar. The generous main-level primary suite has a cathedral ceiling, and a bathroom with double sinks, a stand-up shower stall, and a free-standing soaking tub. Convenient main-level laundry room. Enjoy entertaining on the lower level which features a wet bar and half bathroom; plus plenty of room for storage and convenient stairs leading to the garage. Home is located in the Cedarburg school district.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,952 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
3,952 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,952 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level Entrance,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price