Remarkable home and setting on 5 acres with nature pond in the Village of Summit, Oconomowoc School District! This gorgeous property offers plenty of open space and is surrounded by mature trees. Spacious ranch home includes many great design features. Vaulted family room has large wet bar, free standing stove, and loft area above. Kitchen features tile floors, solid surface countertops, appliances included, and built-in desk area. Natural fireplace off dining area. Master bedroom offers a walk-in closet and adjoining den. 2nd bedroom is a suite with attached bath. Huge lower level is a full walkout with plenty of storage options and future rec room potential. Outside you can relax on the private back yard deck or patio. Hot tub included plus relaxing pool area. 2 outbuildings!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Free Standing Stove,Natural Fireplace,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Above Ground Pool,Deck,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price