Beautifully maintained, Lannon stone, 3 bedroom, 1 full & 2 half bathroom ranch with a finished walk-out basement and garden windows. Situated on just under an acre corner lot, this home has a spacious yard with easy access to the lower level for entertaining and patio enjoyment. The updated kitchen has hardwood floors with plenty of storage and counter space and was expanded 6 feet in 1978 when seller also added the family room. This home also offers newer mechanicals within 2+ years, and 2 wood burning fireplaces for comfort all year round. The garage even boasts a newer epoxy floor! This house is a must see and won't last long.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/2 Half
Municipal Water,Private Well,Well
1,849 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,849 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,849 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Crawl Space,Full,Partially Finished,Walk Out/Outer Door
- ,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Natural Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price