What a gorgeous find! You can move right into this 3 bed, 2.5 bath home! The recent updates will not disappoint! You have new luxury vinyl flooring throughout,vaulted ceiling in your spacious family room, which features your stunning brick gas fireplace. Your absolutely gorgeous eat in kitchen has everything from quartz countertops, large island, new cabinets, appliances lighting and hardware. Updated 1st floor laundry and 1/2 bath complete the 1st floor. Upstairs you will find a generously sized master bedroom with ensuite, your second fully updated bath and secondary bedrooms. Catwalk overlooks your family room. Full basement with garden windows is awaiting your needs,2.5 car attached garage and nice lot near shopping, schools and more! Easy 1-94 Access!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,806 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,806 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,806 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price