This house is DREAMY! Imagine a book in your lap as you watch the neighborhood from an enclosed front porch. Cozy up with family by the decorative fireplace. Spacious DR is ready to entertain! Bonus living space is perfect for playtime or work. Kitchen will make you want to cook with new induction stove, black cabinets and sleek counters. Adjacent sun room is an amazing art studio or breakfast nook. Two bedrooms and full bath round out the first floor. Second floor has two more bedrooms with walk in closets and en suite bath. No summer heatwave here, duct work and AC were recently added! Fenced back yard, clean, well kept basement, and eco friendly updates make living easy. Near shops and restaurants on Capitol and Oakland and beautiful Atwater beach, you will love life on Prospect!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1,587 sq. ft
1,587 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,587 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Block,Full,Radon Mitigation
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Skylight,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price