This showstopper is the result of combining 2 artists with distinguished taste and a flair for design. Fall in love with modern updates such as custom mission style kitchen cabinets, quartz counters, quality Lux flooring, Kohler fixtures throughout, unique tiled showers, and a master ensuite with plenty of closet space. Feel right at home and enjoy the open-concept living/dining/kitchen with its vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace with a custom mantle. From the kitchen, walk out the patio doors to the private -landscaped backyard (storage shed included). Main floor laundry, a finished lower rec room with 4th bedroom/office allows for ample room for all. This convenient southside location is close to schools, shopping, dining, and so much that this amazing city has to offer. Welcome Home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,483 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,483 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,573 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 910 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Shower,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price