All brick ranch in desirable Whitnall school district. Aluminum trim. Very private fully fenced yard with 10 x 20 shed. New patio. Many perennials and a garden area. Newer driveway. Inside is open concept to both the fam. rm and living rm. Newer wood, ceramic and carpeted floors. Mostly newer insulated windows. New interior and exterior doors. Water softener and whole house water filter. 1st floor laundry. Granite countertops. Kitchen appliances included. Gas fireplace and built-in bookcases in the family room. Central vac. Cedar walk in closet in basement. Included is a 1-year home warranty plan and a $10,000 credit toward replacement/repair of the roof. A wonderful home located in an area of fine homes close the YMCA and to I-43 and the 894 by-pass freeways.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,796 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WILDCAT CREEK HEIGHTS
1,796 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,796 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Energy Star Appliance(s) or Mechanical(s),Low E Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price