Welcome to your forever home! This spacious tri-level is located on a quiet desirable cul-du-sac with a HUGE back yard. Boasting 3 bedrooms upstairs and possible 4th or office in lower, this is a home that you and your family can definatiley grow into. The Master BR has seperate entrance into the very generously sized bathroom and bonus double closets. Wonderful fireplace in lower family room, another full bath, and plenty of storage space in the basement too. Windows, chimney, roof, and garage door were replaced in 09'. The first floor has newer flooring done in 2020, water heater in 2021, and dishwasher in 2016. This home has so much to offer, see it before its gone! (Seller is allowing for a flooring credit of $2500 for the condition of upstairs carpet.) See quote in documents.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,228 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,228 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Dual Entry Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,228 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Finished,Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price