Lovely Ranch Home in Johnson Creek's Chapel Hill Subdivision. Spacious, open concept with front bonus room, split bedroom floor plan, family room with cathedral ceiling, natural fireplace and new skylights. Bountiful storage in the kitchen with newer appliances. Lower level boasts a large rec room with a bar area, bedroom and bathroom AND there is still plenty of storage room. New Roof, skylights and exterior stone work. Beautiful corner lot with an abundance of trees and landscaping - Flowering Crabapples, Autumn Blaze Maples, Blackhills Spruce, Japanese Yew, and the list goes on an on! Call for more information.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,MBR Bath Separate Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Water Softener Rented
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Corner Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price