This spacious, meticulously maintained 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home situated on quiet cul de sac on .29 acres features an amazing floor to ceiling double-sided fireplace that adds warmth and ambiance to both living spaces, vaulted ceilings, which give you an open feel! The family room is open to the remodeled kitchen that boasts granite counter tops, tons of storage, and newer black stainless appliances. Patio doors lead to a large deck that is perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying a quiet evening outdoors. Primary bedroom includes a private en-suite and WIC. The lower level Rec room, and bonus room which includes a full bathroom. Other features include first floor laundry, 3 car attached garage, newer roof and mechanicals!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,781 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,781 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,025 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 756 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Other,Partially Finished,Poured Concrete,Shower,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price