Charming historic details, large living spaces and sizable bedrooms on both floors, and a private three-season porch are just a few of the features found in this beautiful Victorian. The Lamp Post Inn, which served as the area's premier Bed & Breakfast for the last 33 years, is ready for a new chapter. Enjoy this as a single-family home, convert to a duplex, or explore the opportunity of continuing as a B&B. The character found in the original woodwork, pocket doors, built-ins and hardwood floors with wow you. Other features include a jacuzzi tub, separate exterior entrance to second floor, two-car detached garage with overhead storage, and off-street parking for five vehicles.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,418 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,418 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall
- Dryer,Oven,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price