This beautiful ranch home is the perfect retreat with comfortable and spacious living. The larger living room provides ample space for family, guests and entertaining. Easy access from the gorgeous Kitchen (which sports granite or quartz counters and an abundance of storage) and Dinette to the back patio provide the perfect environment for Spring grilling season. Party on the patio anyone? Ample bedrooms, with the Master bedroom boasting an ensuite bath provide the peaceful respite after a busy day. Rounding out this beauty is the detached two and a half car (for a total of 3.5) car garage with plenty of storage for your toys and other goodies and sure to please any mechanic. A commuter's dream as this home is located near the WI/IL border. Come see, you'll be pleased. Selling home AS-IS.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,134 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
1,134 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,134 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. .
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- 90 x 175
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price