This updated 1920's home in the Northeast quadrant of Shorewood is perfectly located! A short walk to the Lake, Oakland Ave shops, or Capitol Drive cafes. Over 150k of Seller Improvements (see update doc) while preserving classic charm. Sunny & cozy- 3 floors of living space; 2 new fully updated baths, 3 bedrooms, recroom, den & office! Tiled sunroom entry. Spacious living room & formal dining room boast original leaded glass french doors. Gas fireplace w/ original tile mantle. Fully-fenced backyard, parking for 3 cars (2 garage, 1 slab). Oversized master bedroom w/ 4 closets! Sunny den off MBR. HWF throughout. Brand new kitchen w/ quartz countertops from Halquist & custom cabinets. LL shines as a guest or family hangout w/ NEW full bath & quartz dry bar. Block parties & coveted schools!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,510 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,510 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,750 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 760 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Shower
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price