Charming colonial home in a centrally located neighborhood. This home is more spacious than it looks! Features: remodeled kitchen(maple cabinets, all appliances included, pantry, refinished hardwoods), formal dining(2 built in hutches, window seat, hardwoods), bright & cheery living room(new windows throughout), 2 well proportioned bedrooms plus remodeled bath. Upper level offers 3 large bedrooms(2 w/ walk-in closets), loft area, remodeled bath(2 sink, shower w/ ceramic tile). Basement offers cozy family room(wet bar), plenty of storage, workshop, updated mechanicals, etc. Don't miss the wonderful rear yard/patio area(raised planting beds, fenced yard) & newer 3 car garage. This home is within walking/biking distance to parks & schools! Enjoy the New Year's fireworks from the bluff!
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2,047 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,047 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,837 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 210 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price