A place to call home! Offered for the first time since built in 1991, this open concept contemporary cape cod offers lots of natural light, vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling gas fireplace, eat in kitchen with patio doors and deck leading to backyard, three spacious bedrooms, balcony off of loft area, main level utility room, and attached garage. Eat in kitchen offers great layout with plenty of countertops and cabinets with utility closet for washer and dryer. Upper level features private primary suite with walk in closet and bathroom with full size vanity top, along with loft area that overlooks the great room and offers a balcony that overlooks the backyard. 2.5 car attached garage and enclosed backyard, (some fences belong to neighbors), make this a must see today property.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1,944 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,944 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,944 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price