Incredible property invites a new owner. From the manicured lawn to the impeccable workshop in the basement this home is simply sensational. Ample rooms for all types of living arrangements, bedrooms, home offices, hobby rooms are some of the options. Nestled on Madero Dr., centrally located in lovely Mequon, WI. The variety of living zones will allow you to enjoy the southern sunshine of the sunroom or the screened porch and the huge kitchen is a chef's playground. The lower level is it's own entertainment & gathering space with a kitchenette, a full bath & more. Make this house your home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,826 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,826 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,626 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Other,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Electronic Pet Containment,Patio.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price