Italian Renaissance Revival by Herman Eschweiler marks one of the most significant properties on Lake Michigan in Milwaukee with its exceptionally large lot and expansive lake frontage. This spectacular property features tall ceilings throughout, exquisite moldings, gleaming hardwood floors, amazing sight lines, large open room sizes and views of Lake Michigan from nearly every room of the home. 3rd floor maid's quarters are expansive and could be a terrific workout out area and second home office space. Bright and sunny throughout the floor plan lives well for today's life style with open generous room sizes. Dual staircase to lower level rathskeller. The exceptional lot size and 3.5 Car Garage is rare find. New Roof, Copper Gutters, and Flashing. Home Inspection on File.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
6,922 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
6,922 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,722 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Block,Full,Full Size Windows,Partially Finished,Shower,Stubbed for Bathroom,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Expandable Attic,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Sauna,Skylight,Walk-In Closet(s),Walk-thru Bedroom,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price