Adorable move-in ready bungalow on one of Shorewood's favorite neighborhood blocks. Gleaming hardwood floors, architectural built-ins with leaded glass, tall ceilings, natural woodwork, charming arches and updates galore! Exceptional bathroom remodels and remodeled kitchen make this easy to just move in. Generous bedroom sizes with two bedrooms and a full bath on main and 2 generous bedrooms plus a spacious loft and walk-in master closet on the 2nd floor. Newer windows throughout leads the list of extensive improvements. Stellar Basement renovation with new drain tile, glass block windows, sump, recessed lighting, two finished areas, and plenty of storage. Fabulous backyard, newer front stoop, and freshly landscaped. Special opportunity awaits one lucky buyer.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
2,650 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,650 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,850 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price